Troubles with listControl after updating to Version 3.0

0
luna posted this 09 October 2015

Hello!
After updating to Version 3.0 I encounter problems with the listcontrol.
If I add a field to the list following error pops up
Docentric Error
My xsd-schema for the list ist defined like this
xsdschema
In the prior version no problem.
When I open an old report with a list following error occurs
docentric
errorwithold_reports
What I'm doing wrong?

=======================================

I've tested the fixed version (.... and removed the double root elements ;) ) and now all works fine. Thanks for your promt help and keep up the good work.

Last edited 14 October 2015

8 Posts
8 Points
2 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
0
jles posted this 12 October 2015

Hi,

In order to reproduce this issue on our side we would need the template and the XML file. But before doing it I suggest you to try the newest version 3.1 which is not public yet, but stable and I think it already contains the fix for your issue. I will send the link to your email.

Best regards, Jure Leskovec

119 Posts
246 Points
0
jles posted this 14 October 2015

The issue is now fixed. Version 3.1 contains the fix.

119 Posts
246 Points

Our 30757 members have posted 271 times in 80 discussions