Docentric Toolkit Help
The "Getting Started" section gives you information on how to install and set-up the development enviroment:
- You can see all main features and the overview of the product here.
- For the development machine prerequisites check the System Requirements.
- Read the "Installing Docentric toolkit" about the product setup process.
- Read the "Incorporating Docentric into a .Net application" to learn how to incorporate the Docentric Report Engine into a .NET project.
- The "Licensing" topic will explain how to use a license key file to unlock the evaluation copy of the product.
After you completed this section, it is recomended to go through the chapters "Designing Templates in MS Word" and "Programmer's Guide" where you will get in-depth understanding of all Docentric concepts. But if you are kind of a person who generally likes to learn from examples, then skip it and jump directly to the "Examples" chapter. Examples will lead you through all the basic concepts step-by-step and should suffice for the average use of the toolkit.